What Is Online Review Management?
- Review Reputation Management is the utilization of online review monitoring software, and online review management software, to monitor and respond to online reviews that have been posted about your company.
- Online review management also locates discussions about your company’s performance, services, or products on social media, forums, or chat sites.
Why Is Online Review Management Important?
- You business’s online reputation is critical! When researching to buy, potential customers use sites like Google and Yelp to read your reviews. In order to manage your company’s online reputation, the internet must constantly be monitored for both positive and negative feedback.
- No one would deny that word of mouth referral is crucial to a business. The highest percentage of modern word of mouth occurs on the internet. Online reviews are today's personal referrals.
- 88% of consumers trust an online review as much as a personal review.
- 72% of consumers report that positive reviews make them more likely to trust a local business.
When Is The Best Time To Practice Online Review Management?
- Negative internet reviews undermine your company’s reputation. There may be many negative reviews on the web that your company is unaware of. Online review management software and online review monitoring software are two tools that are used to find, and respond to, negative reviews before they can do more harm to your business.
- Utilize a review management software to automate the process of encouraging your past, and current, customers to share their experiences.
How Should I Implement Online Review Management?
- Need new ways to market your business? A Review Reputation Management service can increase your positive reviews and resolve the negative. Remember, a positive review is FREE marketing.
- If you feel that your business is lacking in any of the following factors, you should consider implementing a review management campaign.
- Review Quantity : The more reviews your business has, the more seasoned it appears. If you do not have many online reviews, you need to start building your numbers.
- Review Freshness : Outdated reviews could make a potential customer think that you are no longer in business.
- Saturation : How many sites currently list your business? Since you cannot control where a customer chooses to look for your business, it is best to have your business on all the major listing sites.
- Rating : A low rating can hurt you. You can improve your ratings by encouraging customers to leave good reviews.
Solutions for Review Management
Here are two solutions to help you manage your online reviews.
1. Software based review reputation management.
Using our recommended review management software, you can effortlessly manage your existing reviews and encourage customers to leave more.
What does the software do?
- Monitors over one thousand review sites for the mention of your business.
- Gives daily notifications if any of the sites receive feedback for your business.
- Identifies sites where your business listing has incorrect information, such as phone number, address, or website URL.
- Discovers sites unknown to you that currently list your business.
- Automates the process of emailing or texting your customers to request that they leave you a review.
- Provides you with the opportunity to capture negative reviews before they go public - allowing you to correct problems and please dissatisfied customers.
2. Agency managed review reputation management.
If you prefer to have a review management company do the work for you, our partner can help you achieve all of the above mentioned benefits, plus:
- Claim your listings on review sites.
- Correct the issues found on unclaimed listing sites.
- Register your business with new review listing sites.
- Help you respond to feedback.
To see a demonstration of the software in action, or to learn more about how we can help you manage your reviews, fill out our request for a free consultation form. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours. Please be sure to leave your phone number and the preferred date and time for us to call you back in the "describe what hind of help you need" box.