If you prefer learning in a traditional classroom, you can study at this brick and mortar school. Located in Florida, this institution offers two, three, and five day extensive training for online marketing. Courses start every six weeks, and classroom sizes are limited to ten students.
On Site Training
If you’d rather have private training or would like to have your SEO team trained on site, these options are also available.
Who's this course designed for?
- Web developers and or web designers
- Business marketers or marketing staff
- Public Relations professionals
Why take this course?
Search engine algorithms change often, so SEO techniques and strategies must change as well. If you feel that your knowledge of SEO is not up to date, or that you need more SEO expertise in order to better perform your marketing tasks, then this course is for you.
Some of the topics covered in the course are.
- What exactly is SEO, and why is it needed?
- Advanced Keyword Research and Behavioral Trend Analysis.
- How to gain maximum efficacy from your web copy.
- How to quickly optimize pages without extensive coding.
- The basics of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools.
- Proper Link Building Strategies in the Post-Penguin world.
- How to avoid search engine black lists.
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) and its impact from Hummingbird.
- Advanced Local SEO techniques. How to get in, and stay in, local search engine directories.
- How to correct pages that Google cannot find with 301 redirects.
- Social Media and SEO.