What is Social Media Marketing?
- Social Media Marketing is the use of hugely popular media such as Facebook, Linkedin, Pinterest, and Twitter to drive traffic to your website.
- Do you have a plan to organize, prioritize, and execute your social media marketing strategy?
Why use Social Media Marketing?
- Because a well developed SMM campaign will utilize social media to share, listen, and respond to the market in a dynamic, effective, and current way.
- Because unlike other marketing efforts, SMM allows you to measure the efficacy of your campaign with instant feedback.
When to use Social Media Marketing?
- To extend your potential customer base. Approximately one hundred and seven million people in the United States use LinkedIn, and 56.45% of the U.S. population uses Facebook, so there has never been a better time to use SMM.
- To help build brand awareness for your product or service, which inevitable will result in more sales.
How to use Social Media Marketing?
- If you offer consumer based products and services, you can reach your target markets through social media such as Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- In addition to the above, social media like LinkedIn can be used for a B2B campaign.
- Instead of using SMM to help promote a product, use it to help build brand awareness.
Tools for Social Media Marketing Management
There are many resources available to help you with the design and implementation of a successful Social Media Marketing strategy here are a couple tools that will allow you to:
- Post, track, and analyze your efforts
- Schedule roll-outs, events, and announcements
- Manage all your social media outlets from one centralized interface.